“TC” stands for thread count, which is the number of threads woven into the fabric per square inch. Generally, the higher the thread count, the better the quality.
180TC Polycotton Percale
• Easy care, minimal ironing required.
• Made for comfort, this durable 50/50 blend of cotton and polyester is colour-fast, machine washable, tumble dry-able and requires little or no ironing.
200TC Pure Cotton Percale
• Cool, comfortable, natural, this fine bed linen is made from the purest cotton yarn.
• Bed linen made from cotton is highly durable and will retain its luxurious feel wash after wash.
300TC Pure Cotton Sateen
• This bedding is made from specially selected fine pure combed cotton yarns.
• The fabric has a thread count of 300, which means it is woven with 300 threads per square inch. This creates a densely
woven fabric that is luxuriously soft, smooth and highly durable.
400TC Pure Egyptian Cotton
Sheraton’s Egyptian Cotton products use fabric specially woven for us by master weavers using the finest handpicked Egyptian Cotton.
• Made from Egyptian cotton, this finely-woven fabric is wonderfully soft, extremely comfortable and incredibly durable.
• Quality like this deserves to be looked after, so it’s always a good idea to refer to the care instructions.
A “Tog” rating refers to thermal resistance; the higher the tog value the better suited the duvet is for colder nights. Low tog values are better suited to warm summer nights. Allergy sufferers are advised to opt for synthetic fillers, with 100% cotton down-proof casings.