Mohair Throw • 130 x 180cm • 70% Mohair • 30% Wool
This throw in made of super-soft Mohair, the lightest & warmest natural fibre in the world.
All these Mohair products are made in the Eastern Cape in South Africa, where 70% of the worlds fibre is farmed and manufactured in to exquisite products.
The unique properties of Mohair include:
- Lustre: The fibres natural lustre gives the throws/blankets a silky sheen.
- Lightweight: The fabric is luxuriously lightweight and renowned for it’s versatility, cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Climate Control: Mohair breathes, absorbing and releasing atmospheric moisture and controlling its own “climate” to ensure optimal comfort.
- Durability: Because of its pliability, mohair is rated one of the world’s most durable natural fibres.
- Crease resistant: Products made from Mohair have an innate elasticity, which ensures they hold their shape.
- Non-flammable: Mohair is virtually non-flammable, keeping you safe and chic all year round.