Mohair Blanket Mr. Jones • Double 220 x 200cm • 54% Mohair / 20% Wool / 18% Viscose / 8% Nylon
Like a song on the radio, this collection evokes a sensory experience of days gone by. These classics allow for our old favourites and new chart toppers to be brought together in a contemporary collaboration that caters for all genres.
Mohair is a fibre that breathes, absorbing and releasing moisture to ensure the ultimate in climate control. The final product is both warm in winter, and cool in summer. The underlying lustre of Mohair enriches the colours, so whether it is subtle or vibrant, these throws exhibit a magnificence that is hard to copy in any other fibre.
Mohair is a flexible fibre, resulting in products that are exceedingly durable; so not only is this throw a thing of beauty, but also one that can be treated as an heirloom. Mohair is the lightest & warmest natural fibre in the world.
Designed so as to have everlasting appeal, these throws add a touch of sophistication and subtlety to the bedroom.
The unique properties of Mohair include:
- Lustre: The fibres natural lustre gives the throws/blankets a silky sheen.
- Lightweight: The fabric is luxuriously lightweight and renowned for it’s versatility, cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Climate Control: Mohair breathes, absorbing and releasing atmospheric moisture and controlling its own “climate” to ensure optimal comfort.
- Durability: Because of its pliability, mohair is rated one of the world’s most durable natural fibres.
- Crease resistant: Products made from Mohair have an innate elasticity, which ensures they hold their shape.
- Non-flammable: Mohair is virtually non-flammable, keeping you safe and chic all year round.