Sheraton Royal Danish Sheradown Duvet Inner • Anti-allergenic synthetic • 100% Cotton Jacquard Down-proof casing
Royal Danish Sheradown duvet inners have a Tog rating of 9.5, meaning they have a medium-to-hot warmth level that is ideal for use during autumn as well as the colder winter months. A Tog rating describes the warmth of “Thermal Resistance” of a product and is widely used to explain the warmth level of duvets, the higher the tog, the warmer the duvet will be. The box-style stitching of the Sheradown duvet inners ensure that the filling is evenly distributed, and the 100% cotton casing ensures that the duvet breathes well.
The Royal Danish Sheradown Superior duvet inner is Europe’s fastest growing synthetic duvet inner. The filler comprises of a mixture of ultra-thin down like polyester flakes & virgin polyester fibre clusters.
This unique product introduces a new level of sleeping luxury. The combined softness of pure down-feel Sheradown™ with the body of synthetic fillers gives both comfort and support.
Sheradown™ can truly be classed as the best non-allergenic alternative to goose down. It is 5 times more resilient than fibre puff clusters. Royal Danish Sheradown Superior is housed in a 230 thread count, 100% cotton percale jacquard down-proof casing.
Durable and easy to clean, this product retains its shape to look and feel like new, time and time again.
• Unique Jacquard Casing
• Two-tone 100% cotton piping
• Elegant crown logo embroidery
• The filler comprises of a mixture of ultra-thin down like polyester flakes & virgin polyester fibre clusters.
• These duvets are housed in a 230 thread count, 100% cotton jacquard down-proof casing.
• Sheradown™ is classed as the closest synthetic filler to natural feather down. It is 5 times more resilient than fibre puff clusters, which means over time it will not clump together
& form uncomfortable lumps.
• The anti-allergenic synthetic fibres prevent allergic reactions to natural fillings.