Sheraton 400TC Egyptian Cotton Pleated Sheeting Set Oyster • Consists of 1 x Flat sheet and 2 x matching pillowcases • 100% Cotton • 400 Thread Count Egyptian Cotton
A sheeting set is a great way to add a touch of class to any bedroom and get that feeling that you are spending the night in a 5-star hotel. The additional knife pleat finish adds a subtle yet sophisticated detail. Each sheeting set consists of 1 x knife pleat flat sheet, with 2 x matching knife pleat standard pillowcases. This sheeting set is made of 100% pure Egyptian Cotton and is therefore extremely luxurious and soft by nature.
Save 10% when you buy a sheeting pack as opposed to buying pillowcases and a flat sheet separately
Why use both a fitted and flat sheet?
Flat sheets are a choice among some people while others prefer to forego them altogether. There is really no right or wrong answer. So here are some bedding facts that will help decide if flat sheet is right for you.
Benefits of using a flat sheet
• A flat sheet is much easier to wash than a duvet cover. Flat sheets are meant to keep your duvet and heavy blankets from getting dirty since those items are bigger and may be harder or more expensive to clean.
• Your duvet cover will stay cleaner for longer periods of time. Instead of having to washing your duvet cover, you can simply throw your flat sheet in the wash.
• Flat sheets can also be tucked around your mattress and be used as a fitted sheet. This is especially helpful if you have a thick mattress and can’t find a fitted sheet to cover it.
• Flat sheets help with temperature control. It can be nice to use your sheets under light blankets in the spring and summer, so you can easily adjust to your desired temperature without hopping out of bed.
Sheraton’s Egyptian Cotton products use fabric specially woven by master weavers using the finest handpicked Egyptian Cotton. The extra luxury attributed to Egyptian Cotton lies in the fact that the cotton is stronger than that grown in other areas of the world due to the high humidity and temperate climate of the Cotton growing region of Egypt.
The species of Egyptian Cotton, also known as “Gossypium Barbadense”, is renowned for its extra-long staple fibres. These two attributes allow the cotton to be spun into very fine yarns of superior strength, which in turn make for a softer, more luxurious and durable fabric and product.
Egyptian Cotton is renowned as the world’s finest cotton and ever since its introduction into Europe in 800AD, Egyptian Cotton fabrics and products have been regarded as the finest available.
– Double/Queen: 250 x 270cm
– King: 270 x 270cm
– Pillowcases: Standard 45 x 70cm Knife Pleat
Designed & Manufactured in South Africa by Sheraton Textiles.